Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First Post

Hello! My name in Kelsey and this is my first post.  I just got married, moved from State College, PA to Bradford, PA, and bought a house.  Needless to say I have been very busy but now I finally have the time to start blogging. I grew up in Shelbyville, Indiana and moved to PA seven years ago so my husband could go to grad school  I love all things vintage, sewing, creating, and hiking.

Our home!  It was built in the early 1900's and is almost 5,000 sq ft.  The house is dripping with history and character, which is one of the main reasons we chose it. Complete with a butlers pantry, winding staircase, and a ceder walk in closet in the attic. It was built for a wealthy oil man during the Pennsylvania oil boom.  It had been vacant for a year and was a little run down.  I am so excited to start making it ours.  More photos to come on the house renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment