Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On Holiday

My cardboard deer.  I found the pattern at goodhousekeeping.com.  It was really easy and turned out great.
Instead of buying wrapping paper I used left over kraft paper to wrap our Christmas gifts.  To top it off I made pom poms and wrapped them in yarn,

I made this apron out of corduroy for my for my 2 year old niece.  For the apple pocket I used felt,
To go with her apron I made her a sandwich out of felt.  I can't believe how real the bread looks.  I traced an actual piece of bread to make the pattern.

I also made bologna, tomato, lettuce, spinach, 2 kinds of cheese, egg, ketchup, mustard, mayo, peanut butter, and jelly.

Cute felt cheese

I took my niece Peyton with me for a little last minute Christmas shopping because she really wanted to go.  My sister warned me that she hates shopping but Peyton insisted.  The store was full of other last minute shoppers which reminded me to never wait till last minute again.  She refused to get in the cart and wanted me to carry her, so I reverted to bribery.  This photo was the end result of our shopping excursion.



No comments:

Post a Comment