Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring Shower

      This weekend I had the privilege of hosting a baby shower with two other lovely ladies.  I was in charge of the decorations and games.  The parents to be decided not to find out the sex of the baby so I chose gender neutrals green and yellow.  I have a fabulous collection of milk glass vases all from goodwill and thought they would be perfect for a baby shower.   I went to the florist earlier this week with a list of flowers for the larger vase, non of which they had.  So I went with tulips, daises, hydrangeas, baby's breath, and something that I forget the name of  at the moment.  I made the "oh baby" sign from cardboard and yarn.  They loved it so much that they are going to hang it in the babies room.

Saw the idea for popcorn party favors on pinterst. I found the bags at Joann's then used Microsoft Publisher to make the labels.
Baby carriage cookie cutter
Everyone had so much fun decorating a onsie for the baby.

So much delicious food!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment