Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend


What I wore.
Sweater: Levi's
Denim Shirt: Levi's
Maroon Corduroy Pants: Levi's
Boots: Rocket Dog
I have a Levi's addiction
Took a walk downtown to go the the antique store and to get dinner.  Stopped to admire some of the other lovely homes on our street.  Sometimes I think that we are crazy for buying a 5,000 sq ft home but then I see so many other homes in our town that are even bigger and then I don't feel so bad.




Base from jade floor lamp


I am in love with this little terrarium
Found a chair to go with the roll top desk
Dinner at the option house



After dinner we went home the watch the season premier of Portlandia, then watched the Cat's Meow.  We also purchased Just Dance3 for the kinect and danced the rest of the weekend away.  As a result my arms are very sore and  had to take a break from the game for a few days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment